SPECIAL REQUEST: At your local library, please ask the librarian to order all of the RE/SEARCH books!
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
1A. NEW FROM RE/SEARCH
3. FORTHCOMING EVENTS: EBABZ Dec 6: RE/Search will be there; come meet us!
4. OUR PAST LIFE: Zines, etc we received.
5. Recommended Links – send us some!
7. Letters from Readers
8. Sponsors (Check ’em out! – they make this possible!)
</strong>————–please add email@example.com to your WHITE LIST in your email preferences, or to your ADDRESS BOOK. If you change your email, send it plus your “old” email address to delete. Lastly, forward our newsletter to your friends! If you are on AOL, please make sure you can receive our newsletter—we get the most returns from addresses at AOL, Hotmail, Comcast and Yahoo! ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++<strong>1. MESSAGE FROM YOUR EDITOR: <strong>1A. We are a fragile CounterCulture endeavor – More than ever we need YOU to order books direct from us to help us keep going! (www.researchpubs.com) A recent book is ED HARDY, available from www.researchpubs.com – please buy this treasure trove of unexpected ideas, insights and wisdom from the world’s great tattoo artist, now retired (but Tattoo City Lives On!). We are also offering a ValuPak of (4) books by the techno-futuristic Austrian collective monochrom – write us at firstname.lastname@example.org & in the subject line write “monochrom ValuPak” and we will send you your own secret coded discount offer, just for YOU! (Well, It will be $50 plus shipping which is $10 US. Add $50 for foreign shipping)
() NOTE: Our DATING A.I. book on Artificial Inteligence predated the movie HER w/Joaquin Phoenix. In other words, it’s ahead of its time. So is our book on futuristic biotech: On Intercourse and Intracourse, by monochrom.
() You can now get shipped the MONTE CAZAZZA zine (limited edition, not many copies left!, with 8.5×11″ collage reproduction suitable for framing, signed by Monte Cazazza. Price a whopping $25 (plus $5 shipping; just PayPal $30 to: email@example.com). Why? To benefit RE/Search, of course! Look at it this way: you’re buying the signed piece of art, and getting the 64-page limited publication gratis! Monte Cazazza is one of the big mysteries in the RE/Search canon, and we think it is a miracle he has survived to this day, integrity more-or-less intact! Learn & Destroy… NOTE: Overseas orders add $5 MORE SHIPPING. CALIF residents add 8.75% tax ($2.19).
3. FORTHCOMING EVENTS (San Francisco </strong>unless Otherwise Noted)
A1. 47 Canal Gallery has moved! New Address is 291 Grand St 2nd floor, NYC 10002. Visit Margaret Lee’s Gallery (they have events) and tell her RE/Search sent you! http://47CanalStreet.com
1. Emerald Tablet (Gallery w/events), Fresno Alley (100 feet from RE/Search! in North Beach). emtab.org – lots of free or low cost local community events; check out their schedule! http://emtab.org/ – they’re open during First Fridays North Beach Art Walk… (x12/31/14)
2. METASONIX: Since 1999, the world’s only maker of vacuum-tube music synthesizers. metasonix.com (x4/30/15)
3. From our friends Amy and Brian – “we think RE/Search is great and love to support it.” (x7/31/15)
4. V. Vale’s RE/Search Newsletter is cordially sponsored by “Beyond the Beyond.”Information Wants To Be Free WE MEAN IT MAN! $0$0$0$0$0$0$0$0$0$0 http://blog.wired.com/sterling(x6/30/15)
5. Phil Lenihan, former contributor to Sluggo! and Svengali in the Austin Punk scene, is the proprietor of the Orphic Gallery and curator of the Eight Track Museum in Roxbury, NY. orphicgallery.com (x7/31/2015)
6. Charles H. Kerr Publishing Company – Penelope Rosemont, Chicago Surrealist Group founder. (x5/31/15)
7. Kevin O’Malley+Christie Dames, the High-Heeled Anarchist: TechTalk/Studio: http://techtalkstudio.com + Commonwealth Club, San Francisco. (x4/31/15)
8. realvalueproductions.com a San Francisco music production company creates innovative/original music for YOUR films/videos: CD’s, mp3 downloads, studio session work, soundtracks by ‘Sound Behavior Troupe’—experienced Bay Area musicians (x6/30/15)
9. New release from Koenig’s Road—Single: “Love Supermarket”—”It’s the best damn Country north of Nashvile.” http://koenigsroad.com (x/12/31/14)
DECEMBER 2014 RE/Search eNewsletter #133 written by V. Vale & other contributors. RE/Search website poweredbyhttp://www.laughingsquid.com. Add us (“firstname.lastname@example.org“) to Your Address Book++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++Physical Address since May 1979: RE/SEARCH | 20 Romolo #B | San Francisco CA 94133-4041 | 415.362.1465http://www.researchpubs.com | http://www.myspace.com/researchpubs | email@example.com facebook: “RE/Search Fan Page” twitter: @valeRESearchRE/Search Publications20 Romolo Place #BSan Francisco, CA 94133-4041(415) 362-1465